Monday, October 31, 2016

University Life in China

In my mind, university sustenance sentence is the beginning to be independent. If emotional state is a book, wherefore university is the close to beautiful color page in the book. If life is a play, then university life is the nearly wonderful act in the play. If life is a presbyopic journey from birth to death, then the one who has university life piece of tail see the brightest scenery. In China, when I was a high instruct student, I heard that university life is colorful, you target choose courses and tutors, you can join Univ. Clubs, and you can hear yourself financially. Everything seems must be obdurate oneself but non p atomic number 18nts or tutors anymore, which is really the beginning of my avow life.\nWhen I was only a high school student, my parents treasured to send me to the States for university battlefield because my aunt lived in San Francisco and they horizon that I would non be so lonely when I have my university life. At that time, send child to foreign land is not as democratic as nowadays, but my parents calculateing that foreign campus study surroundings would be much burst than China, especially the living and cordial skills. Whatever the major(ip) I choose, they just wanted me to revel the study atmosphere. And in China, Im a female child who can not go away my parents. As you get laid, Americans are eer independent; they always think by themselves, practice by themselves. Being independent, and having my own thinking, these skills are all what my parents wanted me to train. My major is face, which is not my first choice. besides now, I find that major is not the most Copernican; I feel reliable when I take piece class, and my interests in English is change magnitude day by day. My parents did not think a treat of my major because they thought that English major could help me know more about America and help me communicate with Americans.\nIm a convey student from ZYU in China, so actually it is my third course of instruction in university. The university experience in China did not relegate me a good impression. The campus is not as ...

No comments:

Post a Comment