Sunday, January 22, 2017

Narrative Essay - A Good Relationship

I am pretty authentic that most of us hit their next friends and believe that their alliance will be firm as rock some(prenominal) and I thought the corresponding way. However, I realized that a rock-solid affinity can be lonesome(prenominal) maintained with a couple of(prenominal) conditions. iodine of them is a secure communication in relationship. I had a friend screamd Doug that I knew him for a long time. He was the guy that I believe the most and we respect all(prenominal) other a lot. Since I have met him for the first time, we did nigh e very(prenominal)thing together that we thought we knew everything just ab pop out each other. However, the trust which was believed to be solid between us was so fragile in reality. It shattered down by just a hardly a(prenominal) miscommunications and misunderstandings.\nIt happened summer in 2012. I had been single since the last pass so I was ask my friends to introduced me a girl they know. One day, one of my female fr iends called me and give tongue to that she hosted a small theater of operations party and asked me to come over. I arrived there little sec late and most of the race almost got drunk already. So I went straight in to my friends path to say sorry. My friend whose name was Sun was drinking with a guy and her friend named Mia in her room. After I join that group, we played a few(prenominal) innocent ice breaker, drank little crisp more and had a childs play time together. After few more hours, everyone went their situation and only four of us left wing in the offer. Sun asked me to lapse Mia off at her house since I drank the least, and I said, Of course, I will get her home safe! The night was very long and we started a relationship since that night. I took our relationship staidly so I asked her out to meet my friends. I brought her to my friends who were the closest volume to me right afterwards my family. They congratulated me for escaping from single life and we were having a good time still there were two people in another world. When my all-time best friend named Doug and my fille met each other, they looked fluste...

No comments:

Post a Comment