Monday, March 25, 2019

Change in Perspective :: Personal Narrative Abercrombie Papers

multifariousness in PerspectiveSaturday morning, time to blow by means of Fridays paycheck at the m solely.After entering through the massive starter doors into Summerset Plaza, I am overwhelmed with the vapourish size and exquisite detail of the structure.Marble covers the walls and flooring while the ceiling is draped in a network of geometric arcs that support the giant pieces of nut creating a gigantic skylight.Walking further towards my favorite store, I pass through the center of the mall where lies an elegant marble fountain with perfect symmetricalness pouring water off in all directions.From here all three main backstages and the three stories on each(prenominal) wing are visible.There are more stores than I would ever want to enter, weft up every inch the mall has to offer.Now, still walking and at bottom one hundred feet from my destination I whoremonger begin to render the music radiating from within, over powering the malls choice of songs.Getting closer to t he store I can now see the blue awnings over each window and the words Abercrombie & Fitch that rest just above the oak boarded glass doors.Before entering the store I sign up time to examine the newest styles that grace the mannequins in the windows.From here I can easily hear each lyric of the song that echoes out the store, I am intimidated.After giving myself an radical of what there is to buy I proceed into Abercrombie. Now inside and solely intimidated by my surroundings, I do my best to get what I want and get out.Unfortunately that is not as easy as I had planned.The music is disorienting, coming very loudly from all angles, and I overhear not the slightest clue as to who is behind me or what he or she is saying.Then I begin to realize how bright the environment is, and I can actually feel the heat of the bulbs on the back of my neck.Feeling completely ill at ease(predicate) and out of place, I take a look around to prize how others are acting in the same situation.P eering around, I see to begin with all teenagers who look identically like the mannequins on the tables.Every guy is tall, handsome, and garbed perfectly and all the girls are slender, pretty, and again dressed in the in style(p) fashion.Now that I have developed an inferiority complex, I try to take my eyes off the people and onto the merchandise.Browsing around I see the interminable stacks of perfectly folded pants covering every wall, and every sweater, button-down, t-shirt, and hooded sweatshirt meticulously placed into stacks of ten or twelve.

No comments:

Post a Comment