Sunday, March 24, 2019

Personal Narrative- Infliction of Wrath Essay -- Personal Narrative, e

Swirling fog and dynamic light surround my silhouette, a warped halo of ominous colors accentuating the restrained passion of my abrupt, properly gestures. A demonic cackle resonates from my parted, sneering lips, a sense of power emanating from my very pores. I summon my strength for my greatest achievement, my moment of glory, the heroes of almsgiving having fallen before my wrath, as pleas for reconsideration bombard my deaf ears. The shaft of a yetton - water vapor and carbon are the last remnants of the blue and green orb that for so long careened around a furnace of burning hydrogen.So shall be my final moments as a supervillain, an unworthy and ominous figure against which hordes of mortals shall struggle and fall. My domination and destruction of the Earth shall be preceded by the acquiring of psychic superpowers, struggles with some benevolent archrival, and a brilliant battle for humanity in which I shall triumph.I have fought unrivaled battle at a time, and my lon gest thus far is force to a close. High school has marked a gradual but inevitable transformation from my idealis...

No comments:

Post a Comment